The NATO Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence is looking for young professionals, ready to support the COE with their energy, experience and skills! Join our team of volunteers and become a part of the biggest conference on defence and strategic communications in the region – “The Riga StratCom Dialogue 2019” and help us run the conference smoothly.
We are currently accepting applications for volunteers at the conference.
If you are:
• Fluent in Latvian and English
• Interested in strategic communications, defence and security
• Good at working under pressure and making decisions on your own
• Happy to work in a multicultural environment
• A chance to meet experts, policy-makers, academics, and practitioners who are shaping the current debate
• To see a high-level event from the organizers’ point of view
• An unforgettable experience in organizing an international conference
• A volunteering certificate
Schedule and responsibilities:
25.05.-10.06: Intermittent assistance needed in the week prior to the event with various tasks.
11.06.-12.06: Conference “The Riga StratCom Dialogue”
Work during and prior to the conference will involve welcoming guests, assisting with organizing materials for the event, registration of onsite attendees, providing information to guests, tracking session participation, logistical support, media and other technical assistance.
To apply, tell us about yourself by submitting your CV and a short (up to 600 characters) cover letter in English via email to volunteers [at] stratcomcoe [dot] org by the 1th of May 2019.