The NATO Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence is looking for young, talented people, ready to support the COE with their energy, experience and skills! Join our team of volunteers and become a part of the biggest conference on defence and strategic communications in the region, “The Riga StratCom Dialogue 2017: Perception Matters”.
We are currently accepting applications for volunteering at the high level international conference “The Riga StratCom Dialogue 2017: Perception Matters” on topics of strategic communication, defence and security. The conference will be held July 5 and July 6, in Riga, at the National Library of Latvia.
- fluent in Latvian and English
- interested in strategic communications, defence and security
- able to work responsibly under pressure and make decisions on your own
- able to perform well in a multicultural environment
- at least 18 years old
- A chance to meet experts, policy-makers, academics and practitioners who set the tone of current discussions
- To see a high-level event from the organizers’ point of view
- An unforgettable experience in organizing an international conference
- A volunteering certificate
Schedule and responsibilities:
- 19.06.-04.07: Assistance needed for various tasks prior to the conference on certain days (not full time)
- 05.07.-06.07: Conference “The Riga StratCom Dialogue: Perception Matters”
Work during and prior to the conference will involve welcoming guests, assisting with organizing materials for the event, registration of onsite attendees, providing useful information to guests, tracking session participation, logistical support, media and other technical assistance.
To apply, tell us about yourself by submitting your CV and a short (up to 600 characters) cover letter in English via email to alise [dot] krauja [at] stratcomcoe [dot] org by the 4th of June 2017.